Monday, August 11, 2008

We have been busy this summer. The kids all helped me make some blankets for them. They are a huge hit. The kids use them for everything.









We also went camping. It was so beautiful. I loved being up in the mountains.

We went on a long hike. The kids were troopers. These are the pictures of them while resting.




Jessica and Heidi are back in school. Jessica is in third and Heidi is in first. So far so good. They both love their teachers. We have been lucky. We have always had great teachers.

Quinci is now walking!! She decided to take her time walking, but now loves it. I love it!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that you figured out how to add pictures and blog!! I was so happy to see a new entry today!! My nieces and nephew are the greatest!! And so is my sister!

Melissa said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! I can't wait until I get to see them again. Chloe started 1st grade on July 28th as well.

I can't believe how big they are all getting. I am very much looking forward to keeping up with everyting your family does through your blog. :)

5 mcneils said...

I can't believe you went to the Sacred Grove without us. I thought we had a church history bond. haha Looks like you're having a good time.