Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All boy

So yesterday, I was getting ready to leave the house. I was looking for my cell phone all over the house. I found my cell phone with Andrew, who was already out in the car. I went back into the house to continue getting ready. Yes, I know I should have brought him with me. I was in the house getting everything ready to leave when.... I heard the most terrible thing.... the car started. That is correct. Andrew had my keys and started the car. When asked where he thought he was going Andrew said, "to Dalton's". In the end Andrew was in trouble, and I had a slight heart attack. My son thinks he can drive to his friends house at three years of age. What is he going to attempt when he is sixteen? Andrew is in the wonderful stage of superhero's, cars, and jumping off of anything above ground. There is a reason I only have one boy.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! That's my nephew!!